Wednesday 22 April 2020

Morning session - 22/04/2020

Lesson Aim:
Flow charts and system diagrams used for fault fining in hardware.
Data Processing types and uses
The features and characteristics of different data handling. Real time / Transaction / Batch processing
Data Flows and Transmission
Number systems used in computing

My blog
Today I learned more about computer hardware and the fundamentals of computer systems. I tried my best, and did quite well. However I did make some inappropriate comments, which I will not be repeating here in the chat box. I will try and avoid doing that in the future, and I accept that I have no excuse. Nevertheless I will keep up the good work. I am doing Unit 08 this afternoon, and will get my deadline for my Unit 08 assignment then.

No comments:

Post a Comment