Wednesday 1 April 2020

Both sessions - 01/04/2020

Aims & Objectives
Explain the difference between Multi-processing and Multi-threading
Advantages and disadvantages of Local versus Cloud Storage - Students have presented their work using online presentation skills.
Cluster Computing
A Guide to the Fetch-Execute Cycle
Assignment issued to all - progress will be checked tomorrow
Students will write their blogs before the end of the day.

Today I learned about the differences between bitmap and vector images. I did a pretty good job in researching these things, but I did get a bit lazy and sloppy when it came to designing a logo which was another exercise that I was set. Overall I did pretty well and will keep up the good work as ordered. My Unit 14 deadline is 05/04/2020 and my Unit 02 deadline is 28/04/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment