Tuesday 31 March 2020

Both sessions - 31/03/2020

Aims & Objectives
Explain the difference between Multi-processing and Multi-threading
Advantages and disadvantages of Local versus Cloud Storage - Students have presented their work using online presentation skills.
Cluster Computing
A Guide to the Fetch-Execute Cycle
Assignment issued to all - progress will be checked tomorrow
Students will write their blogs before the end of the day.

Today I learned about the differences between multi-processing, and multi-threading, and local versus cloud storage; and also about cluster computing. I think I did quite good at what I could and I asked for help from my course tutor when I got stuck. I could have behaved more professionally during the lesson, but overall I don't think there are any real areas for improvement apart from that. I will keep up the good work. My Unit 14 deadline is 04/05/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment