Tuesday 17 March 2020

Both sessions - 17/03/2020

Lesson Aim:
Many students on a WEX week.
Workshop group working on testing and repairing logging all workshop computers.
Recording of working v non-working computers.
Workshop manager controlling the activity.
Checks for:
The hardware used in computer systems.
Identify most hardware components.

Today I learned more about computer systems, and I got to check whether or not various computers were working or not, as well as attempt some basic repairs. I tried my best and did the best I could, however I do feel that I did get a tad too assertive at times when I wanted to try repairing a computer. In the future I'll try and improve my team working skills, but overall I did a pretty good job. I will also keep up the good work. My Unit 14 A3T1 assignment is due on 05/04/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment