Thursday 5 March 2020

Both sessions - 05/03/2020

Lesson Aims:
Work towards completion of A2T1
Create resources to use in your game
Request feedback on your game idea
Simplify designs/ideas as required.
Identify what is required to finish A2T1
Set A3T1
Begin Development in Unity

Learning Outcomes:
Investigate different approaches to developing a game
Research different inspirations for developing a game
Look for game assets to use / be inspiration for your game
Give / receive feedback to / from a peer

My Blog
Today I learned more about planning my computer game that I intend to develop, and I feel that I did pretty well on my Unit 14 (Computer Games Development) A2T1 (A stands for assignment, T for task) assignment. I can't really find any weaknesses in my work today and I will keep up the good work. My Unit 14 A2T1 assignment is due in later today.

SMART targets
To try and stay focused whilst making further improvements to my behaviour. To be specific I will avoid speaking to people in "military style", which I have previously done at times. I will just limit it to role play with other students and/or staff who don't mind.
To revise for this unit (U02 Fundamentals of Computer Systems) in advance of the exam.
To use Trello in the future.
To regularly review SMART targets and my progress in completing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment