Wednesday 4 March 2020

Morning session - 04/03/2020

Lesson Aim:
The hardware used in computer systems within different businesses
The purpose, features and uses of internal components

How the features of hardware affect their performance and the performance of a computer system
Describe The purpose, features and uses of internal components used in:
multi-functional devices
personal computers
mobile devices
servers.
Identify the key Factors affecting the choice, use and performance of internal components
Identify the opportunities and challenges posed by the selecting of components
Identify the key Input and Output hardware components
Identify most hardware components

Today I learned more about the hardware and software used in computer systems, I was taught about this and did quite a good job learning about it. However I did do a bad job in answering a mock exam question, and I feel that I could have put some more effort into it. In the future I will make sure to do that, but otherwise I will keep up the good work. My Unit 14 deadline is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment