Tuesday 3 March 2020

Both sessions - 03/03/2020

Lesson Aim:
The hardware used in computer systems within different businesses
The purpose, features and uses of internal components

How the features of hardware affect their performance and the performance of a computer system
Describe The purpose, features and uses of internal components used in:
multi-functional devices
personal computers
mobile devices
servers.
Identify the key Factors affecting the choice, use and performance of internal components
Identify the opportunities and challenges posed by the selecting of components
Identify the key Input and Output hardware components
Identify most hardware components

My blog
Today I learned how to identify BIOS versions and research possible BIOS upgrades, as well as how to identify suitable parts for a computer for a specific task. I did quite well in researching this and working with a classmate, but I did say a few irrelevant things to myself and the LSA (Learning Support Assistant) and to the classmate I was working with. I did however realise that I was failing to focus on the task in hand, and then began to adjust my behaviour accordingly, although this did take some prompting from the LSA. 

On reflection I will make sure to focus more on the task in hand and avoid these situations in the future, what I will do is try and bring myself back to focus, and failing that I will speak to the LSA, or teacher, and explain the problem to them. Apart from that I will make sure to keep up the good work. My Unit 14 deadline is 05/03/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment