Thursday 27 February 2020

Both sessions - 27/02/2020

Lesson Aims:
Identify what is required to complete A2T1
Work towards completion of A2T1
Create resources to use in your game
Request feedback on your game idea

Learning Outcomes:
Investigate different approaches to developing a game
Research different inspirations for developing a game
Look for game assets to use / be inspiration for your game
Give / receive feedback to / from a peer

Today I learned more about game development and completing the Unit 14 A2T1 assignment. I feel that I did a good job and have mostly completed my assignment, but I feel that I could have been more proactive in seeking feedback from peers. I will be more proactive and ask people face to face in the future, but I did manage to get one peer to give me feedback which I did receive and implement. Overall I will keep up the good work.

I have a new deadline for my U14 A2T1 assignment, and that is 05/03/2020. This was after an extension was granted to the previous deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment