Wednesday 12 February 2020

Both sessions - 12/02/2020

Lesson Aim:
Types of computer systems
The purpose, features and uses of internal components
Factors affecting the choice, use and performance of internal components
The hardware used in computer systems

Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Describe types of computer system
Describe The purpose, features and uses of internal components used in:
multi-functional devices
personal computers
mobile devices
servers.
Identify the key factors affecting the choice, use and performance of internal components
Identify the opportunities and challenges posed by the selecting of components

Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Identify the key hardware components
Identify most hardware components
Say what Network Access Methods are used in each topology
Identify Advantages and Disadvantages

My Blog

Today I learned about computer systems, and I listed most of the components that I would use to make an epic gaming PC for no more than about £2650.00. I did a good job in doing my research, and was able to formulate some good reasons. I will keep up the good work. My Unit 14 assignment is due on 14/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment