Wednesday 26 February 2020

Morning session - 26/02/2020

Lesson Aims and Objectives:
The hardware used in computer systems
The purpose, features and uses of internal components
The hardware used in computer systems
How the features of hardware affect their performance and the performance of a computer system
Describe The purpose, features and uses of internal components used in:
multi-functional devices
personal computers
mobile devices
servers.
Identify the key Factors affecting the choice, use and performance of internal components
Identify the opportunities and challenges posed by the selecting of components
Identify the key Input and Output hardware components
Identify most hardware components

My blog
Today I learned more about the theory behind the Fundamentals of Computer Systems. I did some more work on my Google Slides presentation on the subject, which I made a start on yesterday. I feel that I might have omitted some information from my slides, so I will be more careful in the future. However I did a good job overall, and will keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment