Tuesday 4 February 2020

Morning session - 04/02/2020

Session 04 - Aims & Objectives - 04/02/20

Lesson Aims:
Investigate the benefits and limitations of different platforms.
Examine successful and unsuccessful games, including similar games and why the result was different.
Identify how hardware options have affected video game development.
Work on completion of A1T1

Learning Objectives
Identify benefits and limitations of different platforms
Analyse benefits and limitations of different platforms
Participate in a case study analysing the success of video games
Synthesise information relating to the success of video games
Investigate how hardware options / progression has affected video games
Analyse how hardware options / progression has affected video games
Evaluate how hardware options / progression has affected video games
Identify what is required to complete P1
Work on completion of P1

Today I learned about different gaming platforms, I took part in a group activity and feel that I did quite well. However at times I feel that outside the context of this exercise, I could have done more but felt unable to carry on, as I felt it hard to concentrate on the task in hand. On reflection, I will try and get things done as best as I can in the future, and to ask for help where needed. My deadlines are 05/02/2020 (tomorrow), and 14/02/2020, which is Valentines Day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment