Thursday 30 January 2020

Both sessions - 30/01/2020

Lesson Aims:
Identify what is required to complete A1T1
Begin familiarisation with the Unity game engine

Learning Objectives:
Conduct research into and explain multiplayer, ai, emerging tech, and security concerns
Make notes on and discuss multiplayer, ai, emerging tech, and security concerns
Make detailed notes and evaluate different aspects of multiplayer, ai, emerging tech, and security concerns
Identify best approaches to developing a video game
Consider best approaches to complete A1T1
Begin making notes, and planning how to complete A1T1
Create a Unity account and investigate the editor
Download tutorial projects and investigate how they function

My Blog
Today I learned more about Unit 14 A1T1 (Assignment 1 Task 1), and also started started preparing to complete this assignment, as well as playing tutorial projects which were made in Unity. I did a make a start on planning it, but I do feel that I got a bit sidetracked when playing the tutorial projects, some were a bit addictive though. :D Anyway, I feel that I did quite well overall, and will keep up the good work. I must hand in U14 (Unit 14) A1T1 by 14/02/2020, which is once again the same day as Valentines Day.

SMART Targets
To improve my group working abilities, and try my best to engage with other members of the group whilst not carrying any passengers.

To further improve my behaviour, and focus. This includes keeping my laughter to a minimum. I will also avoid talking rubbish in lessons even if other people do, this will apply at all times.

If I have difficulty achieving the above target then I will follow Kerry Lymbery's advice to either try and bring myself back to focus, or failing that I'll speak to a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) if I have difficulty doing that. If I find the task difficult, or worse still impossible then I will try and ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment