Wednesday 8 January 2020

Both sessions - 08/01/2020

Aims & Objectives

A5 Impact of security breaches*
B1 Cryptographic principles
B2 Cryptographic methods
Key cryptography methods
B3 Applications of cryptography
The types and applications of cryptography.*
Assessment 2 (learning aims C and D)

Learning Outcomes

Investigate A5/1 cyphers used to encrypt mobile phone data.
Identify threats and security flaws in encryption methods
Capture and identify packets using Wireshark or other software
Plan and develop content for A2T1

Assignment

Learners to have a full description of the requirements for A2T1. They must work independently on the assignment for learning aims C and D. Learners complete this outside class time.

My blog

Today I learned more about the physical and software requirements for computer systems within the context of the business environment. I did a good job writing about this in my assignment. However I did get slightly confused when planning my assignment, this is a weakness of mine that I quickly overcame by immediately requesting assistance from the Learning Support Assistant (LSA) who was present in my classroom. On reflection I feel that I did the best that I could, I must now hand in my A2 assignment for Unit 7 (U7 A2), by 05/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment