Tuesday 28 January 2020

Morning session - 28/01/2020

Lesson Aims:
Discuss favourite games exercise
Investigate the different types of game genre
Examine the history of video games in a given time period (decades)
Set Assignment One

Learning Objectives:
Discuss your favourite game if required
Identify different game genres
Investigate the history of video games
Discuss your findings on the history of video games
Deliver a presentation on the history of video games in a given era
Explain the common types of player, how they differ
Identify the main differences between Indie, AAA, and free-to-play games.
Analyse the differences between Indie, AAA, and free-to-play games.
Evaluate the differences between Indie, AAA, and free-to-play games.
Identify what is required to complete Assignment One

My blog

Today I learned about Assignment One, Unit 14 (Game Design), and also about video games. My strengths were in doing some good research during a team exercise with one of my classmates, and doing some good work in presenting it in the form of a Google Slides presentation. My weaknesses were sometimes getting stuck when trying to complete research tasks, but I would have asked for assistance if I had felt that it was necessary. Overall I did pretty well, but I must remember to ask for help if needed. My new deadline for Assignment one is 14/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment