Thursday 16 January 2020

Both sessions - 16/01/2020

Lesson Aims:
Explore built in functions
Identify different methods of validation
Revisit the quicksort algorithm
Conduct research and develop your knowledge on U01
Complete the U01 Exit survey.

Learning Objectives:
Identify problem areas still requiring further revision
Explain a built in function
Explain and provide a usage for a built in function
Identify different types of data validation
Explain the reasoning behind choosing a data validation approach
Explain the basic premise of a binary search
Use binary search to identify if a value exists in a data structure
Explain the basic premise of the quicksort algorithm
Sort a data structure using the quicksort algorithm
Explain each step of a sort using the quicksort algorithm
Conduct revision on topic areas you find difficult
Complete the U01 end of unit survey in the classroom

Today I learned more about U01 (Principles of Computer Science) in preparation for my exam on this unit tomorrow. I did good at learning about some parts of this unit, however I did not do so well in certain areas, the quicksort algorithm in particular. Overall I did what I could do, so will keep up the good work. My Unit 7 assignment is due on 05/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment