Tuesday 28 January 2020

Afternoon session - 28/01/2020

Lesson Aims - to continue to produce evidence for U7A2

AO1 - produce evidence of sharing a folder with varying permissions and testing the access of this folder
AO2 - follow installation plan and record screenshots for final assignment

My Blog

Today I learned more about computer security, and permissions. I did a good job on my Unit 7, Assignment 2 task, however I accept that I did fail to produce evidence of sharing a folder with varying permissions, and testing the access of this folder, as mentioned above (striked out). In the future I will make sure to do things like this as a priority to avoid a similar situation occurring again. Apart from that I will make sure to keep up with the good work.

Deadline for submission - 06/02/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment