Wednesday 15 January 2020

Both sessions - 15/01/2020

Aims & Objectives
Students will work on their second assignment practical sections.

Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Investigate Symmetric and Asymmetric cryptography used to encrypt mobile phone data.
Identify threats and security flaws in encryption methods
Undertake the cryptography quiz/assessment in groups of 3
Work towards the completion of A2T1

Today I learned about cyber security, and more about the use of the application Packet Tracer. I did a very good job following the Packet Tracer tutorials, but did get a bit stuck on my assignment and did encounter some difficulties which I was able to overcome. I will keep up the good work, and ask for assistance if necessary. My deadline for my Unit 7 assignment is 05/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment