Thursday 9 January 2020

Both sessions - 09/01/2020

Lesson Aims:
Complete a mock exam under exam conditions
Peer mark and discuss approaches to questions in smaller focus groups
Go through course content identified as problematic from mock earlier this week

Learning Objectives:
Identify problem areas still requiring further tuition
Complete a practice exam
Complete a practice exam scoring at least 50%
Complete a practice exam scoring at least 65%
Peer review answers to mock exams, identifying improvements

Today I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses by completing a mock exam. An example of a strength was when I did a lot of good short answers in response to the short questions, and examples of weaknesses was when I encountered the long questions and often scored few marks, if any. On reflection I don't believe I did very well in my mock exam. I have no new deadlines but must hand in my Unit 7 Assignment (U7 A2) on or before 05/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment