Wednesday 22 January 2020

Morning session - 22/01/2020

Lesson Aims - To ensure the correct digital environment is available to complete the required security implementation plan for Assignment 2

AO1 - Ensure you have promoted your server to a DC
AO2 - Create the required Users and Groups to create folder permissions
AO3 - Update your plan and diary to ensure that the correct testing can take place once the servers and clients are created

My Blog

Today I learned more about this assignment, task, and subject; as well as more about the use of Microsoft Azure. I did a good job getting the server promoted to a Domain Controller, and completing other networking related tasks. I did however make some mistakes with typing up the assignment, and have learned that I should really import images one by one, rather than all in one go, which can be hard to manage as they could end up in the wrong order. My deadline for this assignment, Unit 7 Assignment 2, is 05/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment