Tuesday 21 January 2020

Afternoon session - 21/02/2020

Lesson Aims - To work independently on Unit 7 Assignment 2 ready for the submission

AO1 - Discuss your understanding of How to avoid security threats, describing techniques used to mitigate risks.
AO2 - Continue to work on your Server, Promoting to DC if necessary and looking into creating policies
AO3 - record steps and progress as evidence of implementation of security strategies and programs

My blog

Today I learned that I need to be careful to select the correct subscription on Azure the hard way and more about security and encryption as I continued to complete my A2 assignment, as part of Unit 7 which covers Security and Encryption. I did a good job getting my Virtual Machines set up, and cracking on with my A2 assignment.  On reflection I will not make the same mistake again, my Unit 7 A2 deadline is 05/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment