Tuesday 11 February 2020

Afternoon session - 11/02/2020

Lesson Aim:
Unit introduction and description of requirements -

Tuesday afternoon - understand the topic and explore the hardware components you will be investigating throughout the unit. inc hard drives / RAM / Power Supply / Disc Drives / Motherboards

Begin to think about why different systems might different components to allow them to fulfill their purpose.

Types of computer systems
The purpose, features and uses of internal components
Factors affecting the choice, use and performance of internal components
The hardware used in computer systems
Describe types of computer system
Describe The purpose, features and uses of internal components used in:
1) multi-functional devices
2) personal computers
3) mobile devices
4) servers

Identify the opportunities and challenges posed by the selecting of components
Identify the key hardware components

My Blog

Today I learned about the Principles of Computer Systems, I did quite well on researching my topics but I did find myself getting overwhelmed and in hindsight I feel that I should have asked for help but I did not. I will work on that in the future. My deadline for my Unit 14 assignment is 14/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment