Tuesday 11 February 2020

Morning session - 27/11/2019

Aims and Outcomes 27/11/19

Aim: Produce a website for an intended audience and purpose

Outcomes:
Create web pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
Optimise your web pages e.g. use a single external style sheet, compress images
Test your web pages for functionality, usability and compatibility
Create survey for feedback on your website
Review your website
Keep a diary to show individual responsibility, effective time management, justified recommendations and decisions

Today I learned more about creating a website and seeking feedback from other students, I did this using a form which I created using Google forms. I did a very good job on this, however I do feel that I did make some mistakes in creating and testing the website which I eventually picked up during my testing of it. I will be more careful in designing and planning my website in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment