Thursday 13 February 2020

Both sessions 13/02/2020

Lesson Aims:
Further understanding of the Unity game engine
Work towards completion of A1T1
Identify what is required to complete A2T1

Learning Outcomes:
Make SMART targets for this week.
Identify how software choices affect the development of games.
Explain how and why software choices affect the development of games.
Evaluate how software choices affect the development of games.
Identify how game engines have been used.
Explain the importance of game engines in the development of games.
Evaluate the impact game engines have had on the development of games.
Make a simple game that facilitates control of an object
Add to the functionality of the simple example, identify areas for improvement.

Today I learned more about games development, and I worked on my U14A1T1 assignment. I feel that I made some good progress on it. I did get stuck and have to ask a Learning Support Assistant for help, but I did get it and I then carried on with it. I will make sure to keep up my good work. The deadline is tomorrow, 14/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment