Tuesday 11 February 2020

Catch up - 07/02/2020

Session 05 - Aims & Objectives - 06/02/2020

Lesson Aims:
Investigate how the usage of game engines, and software choices have affected the development of games
Identify approaches to completing A1T1
Set A2T1
Continue introduction to Unity Game Engine

Learning Objectives
Make SMART targets for this week.
Identify how software choices affect the development of games.
Explain how and why software choices affect the development of games.
Evaluate how software choices affect the development of games.
Identify how game engines have been used.
Explain the importance of game engines in the development of games.
Evaluate the impact game engines have had on the development of games.
Make a simple game that facilitates control of an object.
Add to the functionality of the simple example, identify areas for improvement.

My Blog

Today I learned about game development. I did a good job in trying to research things as part of catching up with my classwork. I cannot identify any weaknesses that I feel I encountered at this stage, so I will keep up with the good work. My assignment, U14A1T1, is due on 14/02/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment