Tuesday 11 February 2020

Morning session - 11/02/2020

Lesson Aims:
Review progress on A1T1 thus far.
Peer review A1T1
Begin planning out content for A2 and A3

Learning Objectives:
Identify how to complete A1T1 to P standard
Identify how to complete A1T1 to M standard
Identify how to complete A1T1 to D standard
Work on completion of A1T1
Submit A1T1 for marking
Begin thinking out part of your game for A2/A3
Practice Unity Development.

My blog

Today I have learned more about the theory of computer game development, I feel that I made a good attempt at my assignment, but I feel that I have fallen massively behind. On reflection I feel that I could have tried harder on completing my blog from the outset. My deadline for my blog is 14/02/2020, which is Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment