Thursday 12 March 2020

Both sessions - 12/03/2020

Lesson Aims:
Work on development of a game for A3
Develop coding and problem solving abilities
Investigate methods of solving problems in your game
Utilise presentations in classroom to assist in making your game.

Learning Outcomes:
Investigate different approaches to problem solving
Create a game from designs made for A2

My Blog
Today I learned about the basics of using Unity, and creating my game. I did a pretty good job with doing as much game development as I could, and I cannot identify any weaknesses that I encountered today. Overall I just need to keep up the good work, which I will do as Tom, who is one of my course tutors, has asked. Today was my last lesson with him and he will be sorely missed. :(

My Unit 14 deadline is 02/04/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment