Tuesday 24 March 2020

Both sessions - 24/03/2020

Lesson Aim:
Factors affecting the choice, use and performance of internal components
The hardware used in computer systems
The purpose, features and uses of internal components
How the features of hardware and software affects Data processing

Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
The role of the kernel in controlling and managing system components and tasks
The role of the operating system in managing networking and security
Identify and describe Utility software
Identify and describe Application software

Today I learned about computer systems, and computer monitors. I did the best I could, although at times I did find myself stalling due to having selected the wrong thing to include, I feel that I should have moved on sooner in these scenarios. On reflection, I did some good work, and I will make sure to keep it up, whilst also trying to improve the efficiency of my work and decision making. My Unit 14 assignment is due for 05/04/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment