Thursday 25 June 2020

Both sessions - 25/06/2020

Aims and Objectives - 25.06.20

The tasks for today;

- Analyse the data your social media campaign has been generating.
- Make at least 2 pieces of unique content (blog post/infographic/quiz) and upload.
- Share links to your social media/blog/websites so that we can follow and comment.
- Find content with relates to your business and campaign aims.
- Upload and schedule the content in line with your posting plan.
- Take screen shots of your working process to use as evidence in A2T2.
- Please follow each other and engage with the content they are publishing.

My Blog
Today I finished my social media campaign, and learned more about the business applications of social media. I think I did a pretty good job, and cannot identify any weaknesses. I will keep up the good work in my future studies, and I am coming to the end of my course. I finish my course on 30/06/2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment