Thursday 25 June 2020

Both sessions - 24/06/2020

Aims and Objectives - 24.06.20

The tasks for today;

- Begin to analyse the data your social media campaign has been generating. - Make at least 2 pieces of unique content (blog post/infographic/quiz) and upload. - Share links to your social media/blog/websites so that we can follow and comment. - Find content with relates to your business and campaign aims. - Upload and schedule the content in line with your posting plan. - Take screen shots of your working process to use as evidence in A2T2.

- Please follow each other and engage with the content they are publishing.

My Blog

Today I learned more about running a campaign on social media. I did a good job with my campaign, and doing some analysis of it. I can't identify any weaknesses. I will keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment