Tuesday 5 May 2020

Both sessions - 05/05/2020

Aims and Objectives
C1 Number systems
The use and interpretation of number systems used within computer systems
The use of binary arithmetic to perform calculations
The use of binary to represent negative and floating point numbers
C2 Text representation
The purpose and implications of using codes to represent character sets
The features and uses of common character sets

Explain the features, applications and implications of data used within computer systems
Creates a database from given tables
Describes primary keys
Demonstrates a database construction
Set up tables and data types

My Blog
Today I learned about binary, decimal, and hexadecimal numbering systems, and also about databases, and spreadsheets as part of Unit 02 (Fundamentals of Computer Systems). I did a good job on working in these two sessions, and tried my best. I did discover that I did lack some understanding of numbering systems, but I was able to improve my understanding which is good. Overall I had a good day today, and will keep up the good work in the future. My Unit 08 deadline is Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment