Wednesday 6 May 2020

Morning session - 06/05/2020

Aims and Objectives
Explain the features, applications and implications of data used within computer systems
Creates a database from given tables
Describes primary keys
Demonstrates a database construction
Set up tables and data types
Identify key features (methods, mediums, terms) around data transmission
Able to create boolean logic truth tables and diagrams

Identify the purpose of truth tables
Identify the diagram and truth table for logic gates
Create truth table for systems
Create logic diagrams for systems

My Blog
Today I learned about logic and binary in the context of Unit 02 (Principles of Computer Systems). It was an interesting and epic session that I enjoyed and did well at, I tried 100% but did occasionally make mistakes. I did eventually find the correct answers on the internet but it did take me some time to get round to that. On reflection I should have checked the answers earlier, which would have given me more time to take remedial action. Overall I did pretty well and will keep up the good work though. My Unit 08 deadline is Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment