Wednesday 13 May 2020

Morning - 13/05/2020

Aims & Objectives

Binary update
Logical diagrams and flow charts
Identify key features (methods, mediums, terms) around data transmission
Understand key networking components, routers, switches, hubs, bridges

Types of communication channel
Methods of connecting devices and transmitting data across and between computer systems
The selection of connection methods to fulfil specific tasks and functions
Introduction to switches, routers, hubs
detailed cabling types
Subnet calculations and binary needed in networking
uses packet tracer

My Blog
Today I learned about computer networking, and practicing it using a program called "Packet Tracer" by Cisco. I tried my best but encountered technical difficulties. I spoke to Terry but was still unable to complete a task. On reflection I will continue to try my best and consult the tutor where required, even though I was still unable to complete the task on this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment