Tuesday 12 May 2020

Both sessions - 12/05/2020

Aims & Objectives

Binary update
Logical diagrams and flow charts
Identify key features (methods, mediums, terms) around data transmission
Understand key networking components, routers, switches, hubs, bridges

Types of communication channel
Methods of connecting devices and transmitting data across and between computer systems
The selection of connection methods to fulfil specific tasks and functions
Introduction to switches, routers, hubs
Detailed cabling types
Subnet calculations and binary needed in networking
Using packet tracer

My Blog
Today I learned about computer networking, which included a look at different types of networking. I did a good job at learning what I needed to learn, and cannot see any weaknesses that I encountered. I will keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment