Wednesday 25 September 2019

Afternoon session - 25/09/2019


This afternoon I learned in some detail about social engineering, amongst other threats to IT infrastructure and networking at the organisational level.

A strength which I demonstrated was my ability to recall prior knowledge and recall it within the context of a group discussion.

A weakness which I demonstrated was my occasional difficulties in understanding the task. I also encountered an occasional inability to recognise when I require assistance and request it when required.

I will make sure to keep up the good work when it comes to researching things and contributing relevant information to group discussions. This is definitely a good thing. However I will make sure to continue to address my difficulties in understanding the task and in recognising when I require assistance. I will also make sure to request it when required.

No assignment was set by my tutor so I have no deadlines to meet in relation to this session.

No comments:

Post a Comment