Thursday 19 September 2019

Both of my sessions - 19/09/2019


Aims and Objectives

Session 04 - Aims & Objectives - 19/09/19

Lesson Aim:
Check knowledge of Learning aim A
Investigate various aspects of the Python programming language

Learning Objectives:
Complete the practice test
Complete the practice test scoring at least 50%
Complete the practice test scoring at least 65%
Identify how variables are used in Python
Examine how Loops are used in Python
Identify how Inputs and outputs are used in Python
Investigate the use of conditional statements in Python

My blog

Today I learned more about how to write Pseudocode, in addition to learning about how to program in Python. I also learned about the Taliban and Al Qaeda within the context of global terrorism.

I did some very good work on a presentation about the Taliban and also tried my best to try and figure out how to write programs in Python. I also tried my best when it went to writing in Pseudocode.

However I was not that proficient when writing Python and Pseudocode. This is something which I feel I can improve on.

I set myself targets which are due before next Thursday. Additionally I was asked to study a module on a website called "Know It All Ninja" by next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment