Thursday 26 September 2019

Both sessions - 26/09/2019


Session 06 - Aims & Objectives - 26/09/19

Lesson Aims:
Investigate and write about Human Rights
Identify and research Naming Conventions
Examine Arithmetic Operations
Practice programming in Python

Learning Objectives:
Write A creative piece on Human Rights
Check old, and make new SMART targets
Explain the definition of a Naming Convention
Explain the differences between Naming Conventions
Identify the advantages and reasons for using a Naming Convention
Investigate the use of Arithmetic Operations in the context of Computer Science
Develop coding skills

My blog

Today I learned about human rights, naming conventions, arithmetic operations and my current progress on this course. I am going to focus on my current progress on this course.

I have seen that I did manage to partially achieve all of my SMART targets. This is good as I have definitely made some progress on this course and have put some effort into it.

However I accept that I did not put 100% effort in so did not fully achieve them. This was not good as this means that I run the risk of falling behind.

I cannot afford to get complacent about my current progress and will strive to continue to keep up the good work and put 100% effort in at all times.

I have set most of my SMART targets to be done in one weeks time, specifically for 03/10/2019. There is also one which is long term and is due for 01/11/2019. I also need to complete my assignments which I have already mentioned.

My SMART targets are: To improve my understanding of existing topics on Know It All Ninja. I will try my best to avoid coasting and will keep going over the content on that site as and when required.
To follow Zoe's advice when carrying out assignments and ensure that her feedback is thoroughly incorporated into my work. I will make sure to use my time wisely and try the best I can when doing her assignments. To ensure that I continue to follow the above advice when it comes to my second assignment. I will also ensure that I continue to improve my web design skills. I will also continue to identify strengths and weaknesses in that area as my progress on the course continues. I will continue to follow the advice set in my previous targets. To ensure that my behaviour and demeanour in class is appropriate and professional. I will ensure that I don't interrupt the teacher and will ask him or an LSA (in the correct manner) if I am in any doubt as to whether a specific action is prohibited or not. However I also need to ensure that I do not go to the other extreme and avoid engaging with anyone in class whatsoever. This could also hamper my classwork and is not something I want. I need to ensure that I find a balance and in doing so that this balance is as good as possible. To try and do as much coursework as is possible outside class hours. I need to ensure that I don't only do the right thing when someone is looking but that I will do the right thing, even when no one is looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment