Tuesday 1 October 2019

Morning session 01/10/2019


Session 07 - Aims & Objectives - 01/10/19

Lesson Aims:
Examine translating python to pseudocode / Flowcharts
Investigate Data Structures and Functions in Python
Check knowledge learned using Quizzes and Knowitallninja
Research and explain the use of Arithmetic, string handling, and general functions in Computer Science

Learning Objectives:
Identify how to create pseudocode / flowcharts from Python code
Create pseudocode and flowcharts from simple Python code
Create pseudocode and flowcharts from Python code
Identify and explain the use of Data structures in Python
Research Arithmetic Functions
Explain the use of Arithmetic Functions
Research String handling Functions
Explain the use of String handling Functions
Research general purpose Functions
Explain the use of general purpose Functions

My blog

Today I learned more about how to write in pseudocode and how to translate a program (written in Python) into pseudocode. I also learned more about how to write in Python.

I was good at writing up my pseudocode and did a good job writing some Python programs.

However I did make the mistake of using functions in Python when my tutor wanted us to code a program which could do the job without relying on them.

I should have clarified this point with him and made sure to write my program as he requested instead of jumping in and making the assumption that it would be OK. I will make sure to learn from my mistake in the future.

Deadline
To finish my pseudocode conversions by 08/10/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment