Wednesday 9 October 2019

Both sessions - 09/10/2019

Aims and Outcomes 09/10/19

U15 Website Development

Aim: To design a website to meet client requirements

Outcomes:
Create a prototype of your web pages using Axure RP
Create an asset table for your website
Explain search engine optimisation techniques used
Create a test plan for your website
Explain the legal and ethical considerations required

U07 Security & Encryption

Aim: To be able to recognize risky behavior when it comes to processing and using data

Outcomes:
Discover how risky your behavior is by completing the Cisco assessment
Research task to discover who owns your online data
Complete the sheet that allows you to understand and create a strong password
Register on PacketTracer and complete the tasks on the sheet

My Blog

Today I learned more about creating a prototype of my website using Axure RP. I also learned how risky my online behaviour is and about how owns my online data.

I did a good job going through the sheet and did make quite some effort at doing it in detail, I also did a good job on the prototype of my website which I have already started.

I did however lag behind other students when it went to speed and efficiency in the worksheet. 

However I cannot find any weaknesses on my part when it went to creating the prototype of my website and the associated assignment which relates to assignment 2 of Unit 15 which is about websites.

On reflection I think I should have asked for assistance from my course tutor during the afternoon lesson at an earlier stage as I was confused by the tasks on the sheet and therefore did not manage to get through them. I also think I could have dealt with the worksheet quicker and more efficiently so will endeavour to make improvements in that area in the future.

There are no new deadlines but I still need to make sure all assignments are handed in on or before the existing deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment