Wednesday 2 October 2019

Afternoon session - 02/10/2019

Lesson Objectives: To understand how different forms of viruses are spread and to be able to recommend suitable AV products to businesses

AO1 - Describe the different forms of Malware and how they operate
AO2 - Identify the Best products for keeping a business safe from viruses and data loss
AO3 - Identify the threats that exist today and surround the cyber security world

My blog

Today I learned more about computer and network security, specifically on how to protect a business network and its computers from being infected by malware and other threats.

I did demonstrate a good learning ability and also my prior knowledge on the subject.

However I do feel that I did attempt to provide an excessive amount of detail and only focused on a limited amount of information sources.

In the future I will make sure that I try my best to get the task done in full, even if that means omitting some level of detail from it.

I have an assignment set which is due in on 06/11/2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment