Wednesday 2 October 2019

Morning session - 02/10/2019

Aims and Outcomes 02/10/19
Aim: To design a website to meet client requirements

Outcomes:
Develop alternative ideas for your website
Create a site map to show how your web pages are related
Create a prototype of your web pages using Axure RP
Explain search engine optimisation techniques used
Create an asset plan for your website
Create a test plan for your website

My blog

Today I have achieved some progress on my existing website drafts and created a new alternative page design.

My strengths in doing this were my ability to translate my progress on paper to electronic versions of three of my web page designs.

My weaknesses in doing this was my occasional hesitation in doing this and the occasional moment of getting stuck on trying to design my website. This was problematic as this did hamper my progress. 

It may have been prudent to ask for help from my tutor, however I could not have asked for help from a learning support assistant as there was no learning support assistant present in the classroom today.

I have not got a new deadline, but I do still need to make sure that my assignment for this unit is handed in on time. The deadline for that is 01/11/2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment