Tuesday 29 October 2019

Morning session 29/10/2019

Lesson Aims:
Practice learned knowledge through exercises
Introduce the concept of Sorting Algorithms, looking at Bubble Sort initially
Practice physically sorting lists using the Bubble Sort algorithm

Learning Objectives:
Practice knowledge learned of Stacks & Queues
Identify different sorting methods
Use bubble sort to order simple lists
Use bubble sort to order intermediate lists

My blog
Today I learned about different types of sorting algorithm within the context of data structures. I did a good job working in a team with my classmate and ensuring that his answers were correct by working through the questions with him. However I did make some mistakes when using the bubble sort technique, I will make sure to revise it and familarise myself with its use before I use it in the future.

I have two deadlines which were previously set, specifically one for Unit 15 which is 01/11/2019 and also Unit 7 which is 06/11/2019. However I was not set any deadlines or assignments today.

No comments:

Post a Comment