Tuesday 8 October 2019

Afternoon session - 08/10/2019


Aims and Outcomes 08/10/19
Aim: To design a website to meet client requirements

Outcomes:
Explain the purpose and audience for your website
Create a prototype of your web pages using Axure RP
Create an asset table for your website
Explain search engine optimisation techniques used
Create a test plan for your website
Explain the legal and ethical considerations required

My blog

Today I learned more about creating a prototype of my website using Axure RP. I also made an unsuccessful attempt at creating an origami fish using a piece of A4 paper.

I did a good job using Axure RP to continue creating my website. I even created pages which I did not plan in advance.

However I accept that I did get confused on how to create a photo gallery. Therefore I skipped that task. I will have to get round to doing it.

I should have asked for assistance on creating the photo gallery as this is not something that I am familiar with.

I have no new deadlines but I must submit my current assignments in time for the existing assignment deadlines. I must also make sure to keep up the good work and comply with my SMART targets.

No comments:

Post a Comment