Wednesday 30 October 2019

Morning session - 30/10/2019

Today I learned how to code and create a website. I did a very good job learning, selecting and using code from an online resource I was instructed to use by my course tutor. However I did get a bit confused as to what I method I should have used and I was guided as to what I should do by my course tutor, in the future I will learn from that by asking for assistance at an earlier stage if and when I get confused by the task in hand. I have no new deadlines but am going to be set a new assignment for Unit 15, namely Assignment 3 (A3) and I still have my existing deadlines. To be specific, I was originally set the A2 deadline for 01/11/2019 but have been granted a weeks extension on that assignment and I have the Unit 7 deadline for A1 which is 06/11/2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment