Tuesday 29 October 2019

Afternoon session - 29/10/2019

Aims and Outcomes 29/10/19
Aim: To design a website to meet client requirements

Outcomes:
Create a prototype of your web pages using Axure RP
Create an asset table for your website
Explain search engine optimisation techniques used
Create a test plan for your website
Explain the legal and ethical considerations required
Collect feedback for your design
Make changes to your design based on feedback
Justify your design decisions

My blog
Today I learned more about how to design and prototype my website. I did a good job creating a good quality prototype for my website but I have lagged behind other students in that I did not start creation of the actual website. I will work with my course tutor to ensure that I start this without delay, on reflection I could have possibly avoided this situation by doing more work on this assignment outside of lessons.

My deadlines are the same as I have previously mentioned on my blog today, however I have been informed that I am going to have another assignment set, specifically Assignment 3 (A3).

No comments:

Post a Comment