Wednesday 30 October 2019

Afternoon session - 30/10/2019

Lesson 7 - Aims and Objectives
Lesson Aims - to prepare for the completion of Assignment 1 and to set up virtual wifi security networks

AO1 - Describe the main applications of Cryptography - Secure Website communication, VPNs and WIFI access
AO2 - Complete the PacketTracer file which requires varying levels of security
AO3 - Access other PacketTracer files shared on Classrooms

My blog
I learned about the applications of cryptography today, I did a very good job in quickly cracking on with a task set in a PacketTracer file. However I did complete my work prematurely but did not inform the tutor which I feel that I should have done so he could advise me what to do. In the future I will do so. I have the usual deadlines I have previously mentioned, one of those examples is the deadline for 06/11/2019 for A1 of Unit 7

No comments:

Post a Comment