Wednesday 16 October 2019

Afternoon session - 16/10/2019

Lesson Objective - to understand the fundamental purpose of Cryptography

AO1 - Make notes on the history and essentials of Cryptography and Encryption
AO2 - Understand the uses of Encryption - including DRM, Hashing and Secure Transactions
AO3 - Complete a hash on a string
AO4 - Begin to investigate Cryptographic methods such as Hashing and Block / Stream Cyphers

My blog
Today I learned about encryption in more detail, areas covered included methods of cryptography, digital rights management and encryption protocols.

I did a good and efficient job at completing a worksheet which my tutor tasked me with completing.

I have looked at my progress today but could not determine any weaknesses, I will make sure to keep up the good work that I demonstrated in this lesson.

I have no new deadline but must submit my work in my the aforementioned deadlines, see my earlier post for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment