Tuesday 15 October 2019

Morning session - 15/10/2019

Session 11 - Aims & Objectives - 15/10/19

Lesson Aims:
Investigate Data Structures: Records/structs and Sets
Affirm knowledge using Know it all Ninja
Complete a revision test

Learning Objectives
Explain the premise of Records/structs and sets
Explain the usages of records / structs and sets
Complete a revision test
Complete a revision test and score > 50%
Complete a revision test and score > 65%
Reinforce knowledge using Know it all Ninja

My blog

Today I learned more about pseudocode and how to spot and debug errors in it.

I did a very good job of analysing it and spotting some errors.

However I did struggle when it came to explaining things in a practice test. I feel that this may have been down to my knowledge lapsing.

I will do more frequent revision in the future in order to try and prevent my knowledge from lapsing.

I have no new deadlines but I must hand in my assignments by 01/11/2019 for the Unit 15 one and 06/11/2019 for the Unit 7 one.

No comments:

Post a Comment