Tuesday 1 October 2019

Afternoon session - 01/10/2019

Aims and Outcomes 01/10/19
Aim: To design a website to meet client requirements

Outcomes:
Explain the client requirements and intended audience
Develop alternative ideas for your website
Create a site map to show how your web pages are related
Create a prototype of your web pages using Axure RP
Explain search engine operation techniques used
Create a test plan for your website
Explain the legal and ethical considerations required

My blog

Today I have learned how to use Axure RP to create a prototype of the homepage of my website.

It was an interesting process and I did manage to figure out how to use the software to create a rough draft of my home page. I was good at laying things out and designing the page.

However my design was basic and I feel that I could have progressed to a more advanced level. Whilst I feel that this was due to no fault of my own, I should have been more willing to request assistance from my tutor or the learning support assistant.

In the future I will make sure to ask for help when needed. I will also make sure to keep up the good work and put in 100% effort.

Whilst no new deadlines were set, the one for assignment 2 (A2) still stands. I will make sure to meet that deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment