Tuesday 3 December 2019

Afternoon session - 03/12/2019

Aims: Produce a website for an intended audience and purpose

Objectives:
Complete website creation, using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap
Optimise you web pages e.g. use a single external style sheet, compress images
Test your web pages for functionality, usability and compatibility
Create and send out a survey for feedback on your website
Make at least one change on your website based on testing and feed back
Review your website
Keep a diary to show individual responsibility, effective time management, justified recommendations and decisions

Today I learned more about producing my website for an intended audience and purpose. I did a good job at continuing to produce and test the website, in fact I feel that I did not have any issues doing this, and therefore no weaknesses. I will keep up the good work and try my best to ensure that it is ready for the deadline which is 12/12/2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment