Tuesday 17 December 2019

Morning session 17/12/2019

Lesson Aims:
To identify areas requiring rethought
To create a revision timetable to lead up to the exam
To create revision kahoots to play as a class
To practice knowledge learned over the course of this unit
Answer two exam questions
Identify errors in Python code

Learning Objectives:
Identify a revision schedule
Create a revision timetable for over Xmas and until the exam
Create revision materials
Help peers by disseminating your knowledge.
Complete two exam questions
Complete two exam questions; scoring at least 40%
Complete two exam questions; scoring > 50%

Today I learned about the principles of computer science and did some practice exam questions. However in spite of my best efforts I feel that I failed epically at both of them, having scored only 7 marks. Therefore I cannot see any strengths of my work so far today. I will revise more in the future, and have to hand in my Unit 15 A3 assignment by the end of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment